We love Thanksgiving. And not because of the mouthwatering aroma of sweet potato casserole with a warm marshmallow topping or roasted turkey and dressing with fresh cranberry sauce, although these tasty dishes are fantastic perks of Thanksgiving. What we love is the thankfulness that floods our hearts and overflows out of our mouths as we tell everyone how much we love them and how thankful we are for life. The Thanksgiving season is a season to reflect on all of life’s many blessings.
So, because we are prepping our kitchens and our hearts for this beautiful holiday, we wanted to take some time to share with our Grayce friends all that we’re thankful for.
1. LIFE: In our industry, we see life full-circle (all seasons — from birth to death), so each day we are forced to face the reality that our life on Earth is brief, sacred and beautiful. Because of this perspective, we are so very grateful for life. We are grateful for the ability to breath, move, love deeply, pursue our passions and serve others.
2. CREATION: Flowers, in our opinion, are among the most beautiful of God’s creation. Who could argue that? The colors and intricacy of each flower type is breathtaking and truly amazing when you really thing about it. Aren’t we so lucky to get to have a career where we see, smell and share the Lord’s beautiful creation every single day?
3. THE GRAYCE TEAM: Our team is nothing short of amazing. We are filled to the brim with hard workers and kind hearts. We are a passionate bunch that loves to serve others and have fun doing it! We’re blessed with a team that has an unbelievable amount of talent and love for what we do.
4. LOYALTY & LOVE: We wouldn’t be the Grayce we are today without the loyalty and love of our clients. From our humble beginning, we’ve grown leaps and bounds — all thanks to you! We are so thankful for every phone order and walk in, every booked event and every returning customer. We care so deeply for our people and love greeting you by name when you call or walk through our door. We’ve celebrated so many special occasions with clients this year — weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, funerals, births, showers, and so many more. By allowing us to partake in these special occasions, you’re trusting us to bring your vision to life. That is something we don’t take for granted. What an honor it is to serve you!
5. FAMILY: Like many businesses around the country, we’ll be closing our shop to celebrate Thanksgiving with our family and friends. It’s such a special thing to gather with loved ones and celebrate the holidays around the dinner table. We love sharing in old traditions and creating new ones with the ones we love most!
There are countless additional things we’re thankful for — friendship, provision, grace, traditions, new memories, laughter — but we don’t want to take to much of your time… because our list is very long.
Enjoy your many blessings this Thanksgiving and eat a whole lot of turkey. Just know, we’re thankful for you.
4414 82nd St #214 Lubbock, TX, USA (806) 797-9714 email@example.com